GAN is a global supplier of industry leading casino content, fast flexible gaming systems and turnkey social gaming. The company was founded in 2002 with the aim of capturing the emerging online skill-games market. Having led the market in backgammon and regional skill games in Italy and Spain, we broadened our product portfolio to offer a full gaming software system as well as becoming a leading developer of online casino games.
We are located throughout the world, with presence currently in the United Kingdom, United States, Israel, and Bulgaria.
This role would join the growing global based team where the successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment using the latest technologies. You will be comfortable working within an agile and creative development environment on a wide variety of exciting products and features, reacting to constantly evolving and rapidly expanding market.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer who knows Docker inside and out. They will be responsible for defining and implementing our containerization technology strategies. They will also design the architecture with the Tech Leads and define the roadmap. The candidate will work on building, scaling, and monitoring various highly complex applications of ours, and making our container orchestration cluster highly available.
The candidate has to be an expert in Docker and containerization technologies. They must have knowledge about container orchestration tools like Kubernetes and logging/monitoring tools for these orchestration tools. They will also be responsible for building and improving our application CI/CD pipelines and keeping themselves and their team up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
● Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines.
● Expert in Docker and containerization technologies.
● Strong knowledge about container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes - build and maintain highly available systems on Kubernetes.
● Understand the complete deployment lifecycle from design, build, test, deploy
● Experience with application deployment by using CI/CD.
● Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
● Strong Shell scripting (bash, python, power shell)
● Experience with Ansible, Nagios, Grafana (Desirable)
● Exposure to Virtualization (Hypervisors, VMware) (Desirable)
● Operations or systems administration experience, particularly on Linux (Ubuntu) (Desirable)
▪ Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
▪ A huge passion for automation
▪ Excellent communication and organizational skills
▪ Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through
▪ Confident, strategic thinker
▪ Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
▪ Strong aptitude for managing their own work to completion
▪ Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
At least 4 years of experience with Docker, and CI/CD deployment technologies