GAN’s North American Customer Success team is responsible for fostering efficient, collaborative, and profitable working relationships with GAN customers.
The Customer Success team collaborates with the Product, Software Delivery, Marketing, BI, IT Support, Finance, Commercial, Customer Service, and Organizational Transformation teams.
The team is responsible for end-to-end relationship oversight, satisfaction and retention of all Simulated Gaming (SIM), Real Money Gaming (RMG), and Sportsbook (SB) customers.
The Director, Customer Success will function within the Customer Success team by liaising with internal and external stakeholders on a myriad of day-to-day items and providing leadership, strategy and guidance to others in the Customer Success organization. This role incorporates elements of Relationship Management, Product Management, Technical Support, and Project Management. As a function of the GAN’s Customer Success team, the role serves to:
- Own the relationship between GAN internal stakeholders and GAN Customer(s)
- Liaise closely with the Product team to ensure a product-led and product-focused customer experience
- Liaise Closely with the Project Management, Delivery, Development, and Customer Service teams to provide a seamless Customer onboarding and launch experience
- Grow and foster the business relationship through monitoring of key performance indicators and overall customer satisfaction
- Identify opportunities for growth and additional revenue by helping our clients to better understand the full potential and value of GAN products
- Provide team leadership, guidance and strategy within the Customer Success organization
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Act as the main point of contact for key/strategic customer account(s), establishing strong business relationships
- Act as a Director-level liaison and first point of escalation between the company’s largely Europe-based Project Management, Development and Delivery Staff and its US-based casino partners
- Provide leadership and guidance to Managers and Senior Managers within the Customer Success Team
- Assist the Sr. Director, Customer Success and VP, Customer Success with hiring and maintaining an exceptional customer success team
- Prepare materials and reports for QBRs and executive leadership team meetings
- Ensure that product is developed with adherence to the PRD (product requirements document)
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client that can be employed and leveraged by other GAN departments, while remaining as the main point of contact for the customer relationship.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to create and execute successful onboarding and training programs for new customers.
- Champion client requests for new features, enhancement and custom development as part of sprint planning and prioritization.
- Provide routine updates to clients on the status/progress of projects, requests, issues, KPIs and new feature development, as required.
- Ensure that all communication between the Customer and GAN representatives such as meeting minutes, recordings, etc. are documented and disseminated.
- Document user cases, log tickets and bug fixes as required.
- Support the preparation and dissemination of regular external client notifications regarding platform enhancements, fixes, and new features.
- Run reports and provide detailed data analysis of casino website KPIs, working with Marketing and CRM teams as required.
- Liaise between GAN Customer Service and Fraud teams and external partners to investigate payments, fraud and chargeback activity.
- Liaise between GAN finance teams to provide assistance with invoice reconciliation and billing issues.
- Mastermind creative ways to deliver an exceptional GAN client experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA is a plus
- 8-10 years of customer success, client services, or account management experience within the software, high tech, or similar industry. Gaming and/or sportsbetting industry experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of excellent client management skills
- Demonstrated track record of driving change and influencing decisions internally and externally
- Must possess exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess high EQ and have the ability to articulate technical ideas and concepts effectively to both internal and external stakeholders, technical and non-technical
- Demonstrated ability to quickly and easily create relationships and rapport with new people, and easily and manage those relationships effectively over time
- In-depth knowledge of APIs, various web technologies, and mobile applications
- Highly proficient with MS Office and Gsuite, project management, product management/SLDC and BI software
- In-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile software development process
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire and provide guidance and prioritization to a team
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Extensive experience creating and fostering business relationships with C-level executives
- Confident, strategic thinker able to make difficult judgment calls under pressure
- Ability to collaborate successfully and efficiently with multiple business units including executive team, legal, regulatory/compliance, product management, project management, development and customer service
- Innovative, creative thinking skills to ensure the organization is providing a world-class customer experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid passport
- Ability to obtain tribal and/or state gaming licenses as required
- Casino gaming industry and/or sports betting industry experience highly preferred
Post COVID, this role may require up to 40% travel for US based client support. The possibility for international travel exists for collaboration with GAN teams, therefore a valid and current passport must be maintained.
GAN operates in a highly regulated environment, and candidate may be required to obtain an occupational gaming license in one or more U.S. states, which includes an application of personal data, a criminal and credit check, and fingerprints. GAN will cover all costs and provide access to an Identity Protection program.