The GAN Content Team’s primary objective is to ensure there is a consistent stream of content being delivered to all casino operators for desktop, mobile and mobile apps. Ensuring that release dates are met and working on projects that are delivered to tight deadlines with a full content offering. The team is also responsible for the management of on-site content and being able to use data to maximise the output of casino games and meet marketing requirements. The team consists of 6 members, which are based across in Sofia with the Content Manager being based in London.
GAN is looking for a Games Content Team Lead with a passion for casino games and an understanding of the online Casino environment. Reporting to the Content Manager, the ideal candidate will have good product knowledge and at least 1 year of experience within the iGaming industry. The candidate will be tasked with leading a team of employees, communicating project deadlines, working towards team goals and ensuring strict regulatory requirements are met. You will be able to motivate and encourage the team to ensure tight project deadlines are met, assessing team performance, identifying new areas of skill development and training. The ideal candidate will be able to support the team manager, providing regular updates on project progress, team performance and assist with the hiring and onboarding process. Excellent written and spoken English will be required as you are expected to be able to lead team meetings, represent the Content Team during internal project meetings and host calls with large multinational clients, providing outstanding customer service and meeting their needs.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Supports the Team manager in enforcing the content strategy, being able to perform management duties in the manager’s absence.
- Provides motivation for the Content team, ensuring that tight project deadlines are met.
- Helps to identify areas of strength and weakness in the team, advising on skill development and areas of improvement.
- Feed key information to the Content Manager regarding project progress, team and content performance (process improvement, optimization of images, game performance), flagging any potential issues and their severity.
- Proactively oversee the release of game content across our casino brands, ensuring strict regulatory requirements and processes are adhered to.
- Respond to content errors/issues as raised by internal stakeholders and customers, working with the team to drive swift resolutions.
- Take ownership of casino game content across a number of sites and become the in house expert on games content.
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, digital environment
- At least 1 year of experience working in the iGaming industry
- Keen eye for detail and working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical skills, being able to interpret data to find trends and optimize content performance
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confident communicator
- Experience with CMS and other in-house tools
- Excellent communication skills and ability to operate at all levels of the organisation
Below are typical requirements we should look at including in all job descriptions IF it fits the role. IF the below does not fit, remove or edit as needed.
- Strong emotional IQ (EQ) and demonstrated ability to create relationships with new people quickly and easily and manage those relationships effectively over time
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Confident, strategic thinker
- Strong presentations skills
- Demonstrates ability to adapt to various Client corporate cultures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
None for this role.