The GAN Compliance team consists of the CLO and Corporate Secretary, the SVP, Gaming Compliance, VP, Gaming Compliance (United States); Director, Gaming Compliance (London); 3 Managers, Compliance, (United States, London, and Sofia, Bulgaria); a Sr. Compliance Analyst (Las Vegas), Compliance Analyst (Sofia), and three Licensing Analysts (Las Vegas). This team covers all gaming compliance-related activity for GAN.
Reporting to the Manager, Compliance in Bulgaria, the Compliance Analyst will support the technical compliance and licensing groups within the Compliance team and will help ensure the Compliance team coordinates effectively with other GAN teams, including support operations, development, infrastructure, delivery, product, and customer success. perform tasks in the incident management process, including preparing regulatory compliance notifications (including Incident reports, emergency release notes and other documentation required by the change management process), and coordinating with sending applicable information and documents to GAN customers. He/she will help coordinate information from various GAN teams, as needed to prepare responses to questions and concerns from online gambling regulators.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- In coordination with Manager, Compliance, develop and maintain a compliance recordkeeping system (including change logs, and a critical component register).
- Help coordinate updates to other departments regarding new or modified compliance requirements for applicable jurisdictions.
- Provide needed updates to the Compliance Confluence pages and make suggestions regarding new information needed to inform Compliance and other internal teams of important regulatory and compliance-related information.
- Help support the incident management process, including preparing of regulatory compliance notifications (Incident Reports, emergency release notes), other documentation required by the change management process, and sending applicable information and documents to GAN customers.
- Prepare other documentation for customer and regulatory approvals.
- Liaise with project manager, operations, product, and development teams regarding the status of projects that are needed for compliance-related incidents.
- Assisting with new occupational license applications, regulatory notifications required by occupational licenses, and notifications regarding changes to occupational licensees’ status.
- Assist with product certification projects a needed.
- Create reports of compliance-related information.
- A genuine desire to help guide the company forward by interpreting regulatory constraints and finding efficient methods to establish and maintain compliance.
- Must be detail- and quality-oriented with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to articulate ideas and concepts effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Well organised and self-motivated, with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Knowledge of the gambling industry and game rules a necessity
- Experience with Internet Gaming Compliance in regulated US online states like NJ and PA is required
- Exposure to gambling software certification is required.
- Exposure to software QA testing, gaming technologies ((Flash, HTML5, Java), and understanding of mobile technologies (iOS, Android, HTML5) a plus
- Experience using Jira or other tracking software is highly desirable.
- Strong emotional IQ (EQ) and demonstrated ability to create relationships with new people quickly and easily and manage those relationships effectively over time
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment