The Marketing department members are split between the Las Vegas, Irvine, London, Tel Aviv and Sofia offices and are responsible for Corporate Marketing, as well as supporting a number of simulated gaming and real money gaming marketing programs on behalf of our worldwide B2B partner casinos. This team is central to the Sportsbook and iGaming operations and U.S. strategies, and is therefore growing quickly.
GAN operates multiple highly trafficked gaming websites of both sides of the Atlantic, all with their own specific target customer segments, brand guidelines, promotional and communication strategies. To ensure we execute across all of these with creative panache and in multiple mediums, we are recruiting a Marketing Designer.
You will be working very closely with both the product and marketing teams for Simulated and Real Money Casino projects. Creating marketing material, including Promotional images, Print, Emails, Newsletters, Landing Pages etc. Creating illustrations for new game partners, designing all player-oriented communication.
DUTIES & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Producing visual designs from concept to execution, according to brand guidelines.
- Website images, marketing materials, gif animations, presentations.
- Fearless of tight deadlines and direction change.
- Self-motivated, organized and responsible.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Template and email marketing design.
- Able to communicate clearly in English in both a written and spoken fashion.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, Animate).
- Good Digital illustrations skills.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team as well.
- An ability to manage multiple projects at any one time to ensure stakeholders requirements are met.
- Flexibility to meet the changing needs of the business.
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of visual design trends.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience using JIRA issue tracking and project management tools.
- Experience in iGaming Industry.
An engaging portfolio is essential in order to be considered suitable for this role
See https://www.winstaronlinegaming.com/, https://play.jackentertainment.com/, www.parxonline.com, www.betfaircasino.comand https://play.empirecitycasino.com for examples of hosted content.