The Product Owner will join the growing global based team where the successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment. The Product Team is located in Bulgaria, UK, and the US.
GAN is looking for a Product Owner with strong experience of either building websites, apps and/or product features to join the team during an exciting period of growth. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across all areas of the business in a multi-operator environment, servicing multiple clients, to define and prioritise requirements in accordance with the overall roadmap.
Taking responsibility for the workflow and product backlog of their squad, the ideal applicant will be a product visionary who always acts as the voice of the customer and strives to introduce improvements and new features for the benefit of user, utilising data to make decisions. They will cooperate with key stakeholders and keep them abreast of the progress of the projects at hand, communicating updates clearly as and when required while delivering to timescales, budgets and criteria set by the business.
We welcome applicants who can demonstrate a strong background in a similar role but looking to grow and learn further in a collaborative environment. Proficiency with Jira and solid knowledge of working in either an Agile or Waterfall environment is desirable, preferably with experience of working in the gaming and gambling industry (although not essential).
In return we offer an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, fast paced business in a role where you can develop a team and work with game changing products, plus a competitive salary.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute new product development from conceptual stages through the full product lifecycle of the company’s websites and/or apps
- Define product requirements and product vision
- Collaborate with developers, designers, project managers, key stakeholders and other teams to gather requirements and customer needs
- Own the product roadmap and backlog with the ability to write clear, concise user stories
- Co-write acceptance criteria with members of the development team,
- Prioritize product backlog items to meet business requirements
- Attend and contribute to sprint meetings
- Represent the team and communicate progress and achievements against KPIs and OKRs
- Be an advocate for the product vision and understand how it fits into company goals
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience in a product owner role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful web/app product throughout its lifecycle.
- A team player with excellent communication skills, able to collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Ability to manage agile, cross functional development teams, with strong estimation and planning capabilities, scheduling functional and non-functional requirements.
- Organized with strong problem solving skills and with an excellent work ethic
- Outgoing, positive attitude and forward thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Gaming/Gambling experienced preferred (but not essential)
- Strong emotional IQ (EQ) and demonstrated ability to create relationships with new people quickly and easily and manage those relationships effectively over time
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Confident, strategic thinker
- Strong presentations skills
- Demonstrates ability to adapt to various Client corporate cultures
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
This role requires occasional travel to other European offices.
GAN is committed building a diverse workforce. As an equal opportunity employer, we believe merit is everything and we consider qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability or long term condition, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com.
GAN operates in a highly regulated environment, and candidates may be required to obtain a gaming license in one or more U.S. states or jurisdictions where GAN conducts business, which includes (but may not be limited to) an application requesting personal data, a criminal and credit check, and fingerprints. GAN will cover all costs and provide access to an Identity Protection program.