This role would join the Sofia-based team where the successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced and exciting environment using the latest technologies. You will be comfortable in working within an agile and creative development environment on a wide variety of exciting products and features, reacting to constantly evolving and rapidly expanding market.
The successful candidate will be a part of team of IT HelpDesk team within the Information Technology department, reporting to the Lead Desktop support.
This position will be responsible for providing IT support to users primarily located in in our Sofia office, but will also provide occasional support to users in our UK, US, and Israel offices.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the site and the day to day activities to ensure customer SLA's are achieved and customer satisfaction is surpassed.
- The successful candidate must be self-motivated and have the confidence to make decisions on their own initiative.
- There may be some requirement to backfill/assist on other local sites.
The work is split between:
- First level support of the client and application software on a range of laptops, PC's and servers.
- PC lifecycle
- Other activities including office moves and software installations
- Hardware break fix on PC's, Laptops, Printers, Network equipment.
- Hours of work will be between mostly 09:30-18:00 although some flexibility in these hours is expected to meet work demands and be part of our global Infrastructure team and in a few rare cases expected to work on US/UK time zones.
- Aptitude for self-development, especially in terms of developing technical knowledge for new technologies and business applications.
- Good interpersonal skills – customer focused and collaborative.
- Team player with a passion for technology.
- An aptitude for attention to detail.
- Able to work on own initiative and the ability to plan, work under pressure, multi-task and meet short deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgment, with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong emotional IQ (EQ) and demonstrated ability to create relationships with new people quickly and easily and manage those relationships effectively over time
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Confident, strategic thinker
- Demonstrates ability to adapt to various Client corporate cultures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Essential Technologies (with preferred technologies/tools in brackets):
- PC Configuration and maintenance
- Microsoft Windows workstation (10, 11)
- Office 365 support
- Google Suite for Business
- Windows Laptops (and Apple MacBooks)
- Basic networking knowledge (DHCP, DNS, VPNs, WiFi 802.11)
GAN is committed building a diverse workforce. As an equal opportunity employer, we believe merit is everything and we consider qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability or long term condition, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com.
GAN operates in a highly regulated environment, and candidates may be required to obtain a gaming license in one or more U.S. states or jurisdictions where GAN conducts business, which includes (but may not be limited to) an application requesting personal data, a criminal and credit check, and fingerprints. GAN will cover all costs and provide access to an Identity Protection program.