The Integration team develops against the GAN content aggregation platform (Super RGS) to offer a variety of providers (Games and Sportbook) to a variety of operators in multiple jurisdictions both in the US and in the EU. GAN’s microservices based platform is built using modern tech stack using agile and clean coding methodologies and with strong focus on scalability and performance. This role would join the growing global based team where the successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment using the latest technologies. You will be comfortable working within an agile and creative development environment on a wide variety of exciting products and features, reacting to constantly evolving and rapidly expanding market.
The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. You will work directly with key stakeholders and closely with cross-functional development teams to deliver world-class software, meeting the highest standards of technical certification. You must be familiar with all the policies, procedures and technical issues related to software development cycle.
You will manage the activities of the Games Integrations team. This will involve working with technical colleagues, project managers and product owners to develop and maintain complex third-party integrations across all tech channels (web, apps, back office). The successful candidate is expected to take ownership of development tasks and provide estimates and documentation for the chosen solution. Support will form part of the responsibilities and will involve liaising with internal personnel to help investigate and resolve issues.
As a Content Aggregation Platform Manager, you'll drive the technical product road map alongside the product team and architects, provide guidance and support, break down and refine features to provide high level estimates and ensure architectural and non-functional requirements are captured as well as mentoring members of the team.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with project managers, product owners, and external customers to implement new projects and functionality in a fast-paced agile environment
- Working closely with the Content Aggregation Platform architect
- Lead development role, including making architectural decisions, and taking responsibility for the full development lifecycle
- Leading and Influencing software engineers
- Establish close relationship with other teams
- Identifying root cause of incidents to improve operational efficiency and deliver suitable solutions
- Responsible for arranging and involved in code reviews and integration points
- Documenting developed solutions
- 3+ years of managerial experience in cross-functional teams
- Good leadership experience, at individual team level and working across global teams and organizational boundaries
- Building and leading successful teams, recruiting the right people, and retaining them through creating a great collaborative environment and a focus on personal development
- 7+ years of experience using Java
- 5+ years of experience using Spring Boot
- Web services and REST API Design
- Strong experience with event driven architectures
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Application/Web servers (Tomcat, Tomee, Apache);
- Agile and RFP experience is essential as you will be the point of contact between internal and external technical teams
- Strong analytical and reverse engineering skills
- Experience of high- and low-level design, architecture and modelling
- Advocate of clean coding with focus in software engineering best practices
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Strong emotional IQ (EQ) and demonstrated ability to create relationships with new people quickly and easily and manage those relationships effectively over time
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Demonstrates ability to adapt to various Client corporate cultures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This role may require some travel to other GAN offices.
GAN is committed building a diverse workforce. As an equal opportunity employer, we believe merit is everything and we consider qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability or long term condition, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
GAN operates in a highly regulated environment, and candidates may be required to obtain a gaming license in one or more U.S. states or jurisdictions where GAN conducts business, which includes (but may not be limited to) an application requesting personal data, a criminal and credit check, and fingerprints. GAN will cover all costs and provide access to an Identity Protection program.