The CRM, Retention & Product Marketing team members located at the Tel Aviv, Las Vegas, New Jersey, London and Sofia offices cover all those aspects for GAN and its corporate clients. The environment is fast-paced, informal and teamwork oriented.
The CRM Manager, RMG is an important role in our Marketing team. In this role, you will manage and execute the real money gaming retention strategy.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Planning and executing the CRM strategy for several Real Money Casino and Sportsbook brands
- Ensuring the CRM strategy is consistent and flawless
- Constantly analyzing and optimizing CRM journeys to ensure continuous improvement and identifying future opportunities for growth
- Understand player behaviour, and create journeys that provide both excellent customer journey and positive ROI
- Managing the global Real Money CRM team
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure engagement of customers with refreshing, perfectly executed campaigns and in relevant communication cycles
- 4+ years’ experience in a CRM position within the iGaming industry, focused on player/customer retention
- Previous experience in marketing role with a proven track record of being able to implement a campaign strategy based on an understanding of customer needs, local habits, and customer profile
- Must have the ability to drive results and be proactive
- Great organization, planning and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail
- Experience with CRM tools - a must
- English – mother tongue level
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required
- Prior supervisory or formal management experience – an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong emotional IQ (EQ) and demonstrated ability to create relationships with new people quickly and easily and manage those relationships effectively over time
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Confident, strategic thinker
- Strong presentations skills
- Demonstrates ability to adapt to various Client corporate cultures
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
Willingness to travel to other GAN and/or client offices.
GAN is committed building a diverse workforce. As an equal opportunity employer, we believe merit is everything and we consider qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability or long term condition, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
GAN operates in a highly regulated environment, and candidates may be required to obtain a gaming license in one or more U.S. states or jurisdictions where GAN conducts business, which includes (but may not be limited to) an application requesting personal data, a criminal and credit check, and fingerprints. GAN will cover all costs and provide access to an Identity Protection program.