The Product and B2B teams comprises Content Management, Design, Product and B2B staff, based in London - UK, United States and Sofia - Bulgaria. A flexible approach to time zones is expected in order to work with colleagues in different time zones depending on project and operational requirements.
GAN is looking for a highly motivated business analyst wunderkind to join a rapidly expanding business.
This is a rare opportunity to assume a role where you will make a direct impact on the course that this company takes, and its success.
GAN is growing. In staff. In clients. In technology. We are revamping our old code, and incorporating new tools. As the business analyst you need to guide the development direction with product specifications, models, development estimates, design suggestions, and user journeys. Armed with your expert knowledge of GAN’s platform and tools, you will have an integral role in the direction of GAN’s technology roadmap.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- You will work closely with Product Owners, helping them to:
- Define the Vision
- Build and manage the product backlog
- Prioritise requirements
- Assess technical and operational feasibility
- Create specifications to drive design, development and test
- Identify and actively engage with include stakeholders in feature design to establish look, feel, and user journey
- Work with your Project Team, Architects and Developers to determine how features and changes should be built
- In sprint planning, you will dig into a feature request, working with the stakeholders and the development team to understand how to turn feature requests into technical solutions.
- Model user journeys, data flows, data structures, use cases, activities and process, states and state changes, look-and-feel and site navigation that describe how features will work, how users will interact with your systems, how systems and functions will interface with each other, etc.
- 3+ years’ previous experience
- Superb organizational and planning skills
- Expert verbal and written communication skills in documentation, in email, and over online chat.
- Problem solver – Able to quickly assess an issue or a request and suggest a suitable solution using the current technology and tools
- Relationship builder - Know your audience (developer, stakeholder, client, player) and establish rapports and strong networks within and across those varied audiences
- Self-starter – you must be proactive in your role, and understand what will be required from you to complete your projects
- Technically curious
- Be passionate about writing good requirements, with experience in formal project environments, and waterfall and agile delivery processes (User stories, BDD, Gherkin)
- Jira expert
- Lucid Chart and/or Visio or other enterprise analysis, design, and implementation modelling tool.
Nice to Have
- Coding experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including using the same brand stylesheets across all documentation types
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Confluence, or other products for creating designs, mock-ups, and documentation
- Enterprise knowledge management applications and processes
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through
This role may requires some travel to other GAN offices.
GAN is committed building a diverse workforce. As an equal opportunity employer, we believe merit is everything and we consider qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability or long term condition, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
GAN operates in a highly regulated environment, and candidates may be required to obtain a gaming license in one or more U.S. states or jurisdictions where GAN conducts business, which includes (but may not be limited to) an application requesting personal data, a criminal and credit check, and fingerprints. GAN will cover all costs and provide access to an Identity Protection program.