The compliance team members are currently located in the Las Vegas, London, and Sofia offices and other GAN colleagues interacting with the compliance team are located at the Las Vegas, Irvine, New Jersey, London, and Sofia offices. The compliance team is a division of the Legal Department, under the Chief Legal Officer, and oversees aspects of gaming compliance for GAN, including licensing, regulatory compliance, and product certification and compliance.
Help ensure the company and key employee timely and efficiently submit required licensing applications, regulatory reports, and responses to requests for information to gaming regulators.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Complete gaming applications for new and renewal licenses for company and key employees to meet required deadlines for submission.
- Organize information required for gaming license applications and reports into appropriate electronic folders, databases, and spreadsheets.
- Promptly and accurately update and maintain databases used by the compliance team.
- Maintain required reporting requirements for assigned jurisdictions.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality of and handle very sensitive personal and proprietary information in a secure and private manner.
- Promptly and transparently communicate any issues, deadline timing risks, and/or pertinent events to the VP, Gaming Compliance and Director, Compliance.
- Communicate efficiently and professionally with internal colleagues and external stakeholders and gaming regulator personnel.
- Efficiently complete administrative task such as data entry, scanning, copying, obtaining signatures, and preparing FedEx packages.
- Other duties as assigned
- At least one year of experience in the gambling industry and preparing gaming licensing or other similar applications.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Experience with successfully using Microsoft Office and Adobe Pro.
- Paralegal experience, project management experience, database development, and/or notary certification are helpful.
- Proven ability to maintain accurate records
- Strong emotional IQ (EQ) and demonstrated ability to create relationships with new people quickly and easily and manage those relationships effectively over time.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented, but coordinates consistently with team members.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Strong presentations skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This role does not require regular travel.