For this role, you will work with a team of Project Managers and Project Coordinators based in our London and Sofia offices.
We are looking for a Project Administrator Intern to coordinate project activities, including simple tasks and larger plans. You will manage schedules, arrange assignments and communicate progress to all team members.
Project Administrator responsibilities include preparing action plans, analysing risks and opportunities and gathering necessary resources. For this role, you will work with a team of Project Managers and Project Coordinators, so good communication and collaboration skills are essential.
Ultimately, you will ensure our projects meet quality standards and are completed on time and within budget.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- This is a 12 month internship to enable a student to obtain the work experience required as part of their undergraduate degree course.
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps).
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals.
- Conduct risk analyses.
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Order resources, like equipment and software.
- Retrieve necessary information (e.g. user/client requirements and relevant case studies).
- Track expenses and predict future costs.
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues.
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements.
- Measure and report on project performance.
- Act as the point of contact for all participants.
Requirements (good to have):
- Work experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules
- Knowledge of project management software (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Smartsheets)
- Solid organisation and time-management skills
- Team spirit
- PMP / PRINCE2 Agile knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to create relationships with new people quickly and easily
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
GAN is committed building a diverse workforce. As an equal opportunity employer, we believe merit is everything and we consider qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability or long term condition, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com.
GAN operates in a highly regulated environment, and candidates may be required to obtain a gaming license in one or more U.S. states or jurisdictions where GAN conducts business, which includes (but may not be limited to) an application requesting personal data, a criminal and credit check, and fingerprints. GAN will cover all costs and provide access to an Identity Protection program.