The HR team members are located throughout the world (Irvine, Ca; Las Vegas, NV; Tel Aviv, Israel; London, UK; Sofia, Bulgaria) with HR Managers in Sofia, London, and Irvine.
This position can be located in Irvine, CA; Las Vegas, NV; or depending on experience and skillset potentially remotely within the US.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to help attract the right talent for substantial global growth. We need a recruiting guru that is passionate about playing matchmaker for roles of all levels across all divisions in the US.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will report to the Sr. Director, Global Talent Acquisition, and play an integral role in finding and attracting talent to join our organization!
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Provide full life-cycle recruitment support for all active positions, managing on average 18-25 requisitions
- Serve as the point of contact throughout the recruiting process and ensure a seamless transition to the HR team for on boarding
- Support social media branding as it relates to recruiting initiatives
- Coordinate recruiting special events
- Conduct initial phone screenings, and when applicable, in-person interviews
- Work with Office Managers and/or Hiring Mangers to arrange interviews and, when applicable, travel accommodations for prospective candidates
- Work to improve the recruiting process by increasing efficiency and accuracy
- Develop and maintain a network of local, national, and international contacts
- Establish a strong working relationship with hiring managers, co-workers, and vendors
- Help build our candidate network with strong talent by sourcing and evaluating candidates
- Develop a pipeline of candidates for our most common functional hires
- Understand trends and issues in the marketplace to uncover talent that aligns with business needs
- Provide insight to the HR & Management teams regarding recruitment challenges and market activity in each country of operation
- Intimately understand and stay current with the recruiting priorities of the business
- Align work and prioritize accordingly with direction from the Sr. Director, Global Talent Acquisition
- Other duties, as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience, including 3 years of agency recruiting
- Experience using job sites such as LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.
- Must have excellent written communications skills; a writing sample may be required as part of the interview process
- Must have excellent customer service and professional communication skills; and the ability to maintain good working relations with vendors, applicants, employees, managers and team members
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to exercise good judgment and discretion
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude and demeanour under tight deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Must be willing to support all US time zones
- Must be willing to travel (if needed) in support of recruiting special events, interview process, etc.
- Competent in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to handle periods of increased workload and deadlines, and be flexible, as business needs change
- Strong independent thinker with emotional IQ (EQ) and demonstrated ability to create relationships with new people quickly and easily and manage those relationships effectively over time
- Sound knowledge of the Recruitment cycle from sourcing to offer negotiation
- Strong understanding of the full employee life cycle
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and decision-making skills
- Strong analytical skills and confident in reading metrics and applying business solutions
- Creativity with sourcing passive candidates
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
- PHR/SPHR/SHRM-SCP is a plus
- Experience in the gaming/gambling and/or SaaS technology industry highly preferred
- Marketing and social media branding experience is preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with Pivot tables and V-Look Ups is preferred
This role may require travel, as mutually agreed from time to time.
GAN is committed building a diverse workforce. As an equal opportunity employer, we believe merit is everything and we consider qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability or long term condition, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com.
GAN operates in a highly regulated environment, and candidates may be required to obtain a gaming license in one or more U.S. states or jurisdictions where GAN conducts business, which includes (but may not be limited to) an application requesting personal data, a criminal and credit check, and fingerprints. GAN will cover all costs and provide access to an Identity Protection program.