The GAN Content Team’s primary objective is to ensure there is a consistent stream of content being delivered to all casino operators for desktop, mobile and mobile app. Ensuring that release dates are met and working on projects that are delivered to tight deadlines with a full content offering. The team is also responsible for the management of on-site content and being able to use data to maximise the output of casino games and meet marketing requirements. The team consists of 6 members, which are based across London and Sofia.
We are looking for a Games Content Executive with a passion for casino games and an understanding of the online Casino environment.
Reporting to the Content Manager, the ideal candidate will work closely with internal stakeholders, overseas clients and third party providers to manage and action game content releases. The candidate will be tasked with the end-to-end setup of casino games using internal tools and releasing content to casino sites while meeting tight deadlines. You will work with clients and internal teams to build the content base for our ongoing, new and exciting projects on desktop, mobile and mobile app.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical background who will use data effectively to manage and, using our CMS tool, will optimise on-site game performance, they will be able to create sites that are full of life with the layout of content changing consistently. Excellent written and spoken English is critical as you will be required to communicate with colleagues, line managers and occasionally large multinational clients.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Has worked extensively with in-house Configuration Tools and CMS are required to add game specific specifications across environments.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders to provide frequent updates on the content status and to fulfil requests and requirements set by them, to manage the company’s Social and RMG offering.
- Able to manage multiple work streams in a fast paced environment.
- Feed key information to the Content Manager regarding content performance (image sizes for different resolutions, optimization of images, game performance), flagging any potential issues and their severity.
- Proactively manage current on-site games content on a day-to-day basis.
- Respond to content errors/issues as raised working with the Games Content Manager to drive swift resolution
- Take ownership of content across a number of sites and become the in house expert on games content.
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confident communicator
- Experience with CMS and other in-house tools (beneficial but not required)
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, digital environment
- Keen eye for detail and working closely with Marketing teams.
- Analytical skills, being able to interpret data to find trends and optimize content performance
- Excellent communication skills and ability to operate at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Strong emotional IQ (EQ) and demonstrated ability to create relationships with new people quickly and easily and manage those relationships effectively over time
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
None for this role.
GAN is committed building a diverse workforce. As an equal opportunity employer, we believe merit is everything and we consider qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability or long term condition, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com.
GAN operates in a highly regulated environment, and candidates may be required to obtain a gaming license in one or more U.S. states or jurisdictions where GAN conducts business, which includes (but may not be limited to) an application requesting personal data, a criminal and credit check, and fingerprints. GAN will cover all costs and provide access to an Identity Protection program.