The Marketing Services team is an internal full services digital marketing agency that is responsible for the managed growth of our real money and simulated gaming websites. With new brands launching in multiple jurisdictions, the team is growing quickly, and this new role will support both this team and the Senior Management of the Company from a macro and strategic level. The Business Intelligence unit, is responsible for business wide intelligence and information elaboration, development, and distribution, reporting as well as client facing Marketing Analytics.
To be the analytics partner to the GAN Marketing Services team, helping conduct sophisticated analysis on everything from acquisition, retention capabilities, marketing attribution, and general marketing ROI productivity. The GAN Marketing BI Analyst will analyse marketing metrics to identify cause and affect relationships, evaluate demographics, marketing channels, and channel metric outcomes.
Projects will be informed through analysis and discussions with stakeholders across the entire Marketing Services team. Deliverables will be in the form of dashboards, data analysis and insights, and essentially to turn our data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound marketing decisions.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Analyse the effects of marketing promotions to determine their impact on KPIs such as NPUs, ARPDAU, monetisation/retention rates.
- Liaise with CRM team on all aspects of campaigns, help with the design, implementation, reporting and ROI calculation and provide insights.
- Liaise with various stakeholder groups to identify potential improvements to existing analysis and create new reports that provide incremental value to the business
- Provide insights into any client queries regarding the product or player behaviour.
- Measure the performance of the company and understand the factors that have influenced the results for that week or period.
- Develop models that evaluate the performance and behaviour of players on our sites and apps.
- Develop dashboards to aid management, to rapidly assimilate KPI information in a visual format
- Bright and willing to learn.
- Detail driven with a passion for accuracy.
- Flexible to the changing needs of the business.
- Willing to challenge the status quo.
- A self-starter who acts on own initiative, taking ownerships of tasks and being accountable for their successful conclusion.
- Adept at communicating findings and recommendations clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization with different backgrounds, technical expertise, and levels of authority.
- Highly numerate with excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Data Visualization Tools (PowerBI).
- Experience with SQL/Databases and VBA desirable but not required.
- Experience and knowledge of statistics and modelling tools desirable but not required.
- Able to translate stakeholder needs into technical specifications for DB developers.
GAN is committed building a diverse workforce. As an equal opportunity employer, we believe merit is everything and we consider qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability or long term condition, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com.
GAN operates in a highly regulated environment, and candidates may be required to obtain a gaming license in one or more U.S. states or jurisdictions where GAN conducts business, which includes (but may not be limited to) an application requesting personal data, a criminal and credit check, and fingerprints. GAN will cover all costs and provide access to an Identity Protection program.