The Security Administrator
Reporting to the Director, Information Security (USA), supports the Information Security team in establishing and maintaining GAN's information security program to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the company’s information systems and business information in compliance with regulatory requirements and GAN's information security policies.
- Administer user accounts, permissions, and access controls.
- Manage user identity lifecycle including provisioning, de-provisioning, and account updates.
- Respond to audit findings relating to access control and implement remediation measures.
- Perform periodic User Access Reviews
- Ensure all access controls and processes are fit for purpose and meet the requirements of audits and compliance.
- Prepare documentation for compliance audits (SOC-2, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001 and various gaming jurisdictions)
- Monitor networks and systems for indicators of compromise (IOCs).
- Investigate security incidents and recommend corrective actions.
- Administer and monitor the company’s endpoint protection systems.
- Review Access Logs for signs of inappropriate activity.
- Configuring security systems, analyze security requirements, and recommending improvements.
- Responsibilities may require working outside normal working hours (across time zones) in response to the needs of the teams and systems being supported.
- In-depth knowledge of identity and access management concepts, such as SSO, role-based access control, and identity federation.
- Experience with identity and access management tools, such as Active Directory, and LDAP.
- Knowledge of common Information Security management frameworks and standards, such as ISO/IEC 27001, SOC2, PCI DSS and NIST.
- A strong understanding and knowledge of computer, network, and security systems.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
GAN is committed building a diverse workforce. As an equal opportunity employer, we believe merit is everything and we consider qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability or long term condition, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com.
GAN operates in a highly regulated environment, and candidates may be required to obtain a gaming license in one or more U.S. states or jurisdictions where GAN conducts business, which includes (but may not be limited to) an application requesting personal data, a criminal and credit check, and fingerprints. GAN will cover all costs and provide access to an Identity Protection program.