What is cooler than working in an online gaming startup? Coolbet, together with GAN, set forth to become a dominant supplier in the USA markets. Join now to take part in the new adventure!
We have a great atmosphere and highly skilled people you will love to work and have fun with. In our team, you’ll have a chance to do a lot only by taking the initiative. If you are energetic and with an enthusiastic attitude toward the job, then grab the opportunity now!
Dev teams are mainly located in our Tallinn, London and Sofia offices and cover all software development for Coolbet and GAN.
We are looking for an experienced highly motivated Software Engineer to join our growing online core team. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience and knowledge acquired within the tech industry. He/She will join a key project for Coolbet/GAN working alongside very experienced engineering team.
As a Full Stack Software Developer, you’ll operate across a number of different projects / engagements at the same time and thrive in ambiguity - and be adaptable to the needs as they evolve. This role includes analyzing and modifying existing software as well as designing, constructing and testing end-user applications that meet user needs. You’ll contribute to our processes and decision-making so when we build new features, we can ensure scalability and availability of the entire platform.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, motivated and confident individual who will work directly with key stakeholders and closely with cross functional development teams to deliver high end software, meeting the highest standards of technical certification that the industry requires.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Clean and Unit-tested code for robustness, usability, and general reliability.
- Testing your own code and implementing test automation.
- Reading and improving teammates' code.
- Taking part in creating architecture for the software.
- Experience in working cross functionally to drive the high-level solutions as well as resolve lower level operational issues when needed with experience translating between business and technology.
- Analytical, computer, math and problem-solving skills to be able to use software and to explain the software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with any SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Work with micro-services and distributed systems (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Expert in using Jira to manage IT development cycle
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Researching and evaluating hardware and software technology options for each project
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Previous experience in online Gambling or Gaming Industry
This role may require occasional travel to our offices in Sofia, Tallinn and London.
What We Offer in Exchange:
- Learn from and work together with a highly experienced professional team.
- A large degree of independence, no micro-management.
- Possibility to try and learn new technologies.
- Some hints of what we are doing: Microservice-oriented architecture, Kubernetes, Node.js, PostgreSQL, Python, RabbitMQ, ReactJS, Bootstrap, etc.
- Flexible working schedules
- Additional healthcare insurance
GAN is committed building a diverse workforce. As an equal opportunity employer, we believe merit is everything and we consider qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability or long term condition, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
GAN operates in a highly regulated environment, and candidates may be required to obtain a gaming license in one or more U.S. states or jurisdictions where GAN conducts business, which includes (but may not be limited to) an application requesting personal data, a criminal and credit check, and fingerprints. GAN will cover all costs and provide access to an Identity Protection program.