GAN’s Marketing team members are located in the Tel Aviv, Irvine, Vegas, London and Sofia offices and are in charge of all Marketing aspects for GAN and its corporate clients.
Our Manager, Marketing Services will co-manage the marketing services client relations (including management of expectations) and oversee the performance of marketing services to ensure continued adherence to meet the client’s requirements, GAN internal objectives, and our contractual marketing commitments. This role is central to the continued growth of the marketing services business unit. As a key point of contact for our Marketing clients, the Manager, Marketing Services will also coordinate the various resources needed to service projects as they pertain to marketing, work with the various marketing teams to build strategic operational plans, and balance the expectations of clients with regard to the execution of the various marketing deliverables.
Internal Relationships (Location)
Marketing team in US, UK, Bulgaria and Israel. CX team. Internal clients
All GAN Clients
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Fosters trusting relationships with client contacts and provide marketing strategy and tactical guidance
- Act as an internal stakeholder of Marketing Services clients inside GAN; proactively identify issues and lead resolution efforts on client problems
- Support the global Commercial team in both developing sales presentations and presenting these presentations to prospective clients during the critical sales funnel process
- Collate from the various Marketing teams to present weekly, monthly, and quarterly marketing services performance reporting delivered to both client and internal stakeholders (including entire global marketing team)
- 2+ years of marketing agency account management experience (or management experience in a client-side marketing role)
- Demonstrate strong understanding of competitor analysis, external market challenges, marketing strategy & planning, product positioning, media planning, marketing research, and reporting
- Expert in online marketing, with exposure to reporting, attribution, and marketing management tools
- Experience in developing strategic marketing presentations for internal audiences and the client (performance focused), and prospective clients (sales focused).
- Strong emotional IQ (EQ) and demonstrated ability to create relationships with new people quickly and easily and manage those relationships effectively over time
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Confident, strategic thinker
- Strong presentations skills
- Proven ability to be financially accountable (with client and agency budgets)
- Demonstrates ability to adapt to various Client corporate cultures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution.
This role may require occasional travel to other GAN offices, clients and must have the ability to travel interstate, at a moment’s notice (client requirements).
GAN is committed building a diverse workforce. As an equal opportunity employer, we believe merit is everything and we consider qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability or long term condition, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com.
GAN operates in a highly regulated environment, and candidates may be required to obtain a gaming license in one or more U.S. states or jurisdictions where GAN conducts business, which includes (but may not be limited to) an application requesting personal data, a criminal and credit check, and fingerprints. GAN will cover all costs and provide access to an Identity Protection program.