This role will be joining the growing global based team where the successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment using the latest technologies. You will be comfortable working within an agile and creative development environment on a wide variety of exciting products and features within the online gaming industry.
- You will be working closely with developers, project managers, and other stakeholders throughout the Software Development Life Cycle. This will require key skills to write test cases and to help drive the team to deliver on time.
- This role will be a key in the delivery of quality gaming and integration solutions in our platform.
- The individual should have an understanding of Software Development Life Cycle processes along with the QA lifecycle and methodology.
- Excellent written and spoken English is critical as you will be required to communicate with international colleagues, line managers and occasionally large multinational clients.
Description of Job Responsibilities
- Working within a team, implementing test policies and strategies for testing.
- Create and organize manual tests to ensure coverage across all levels of the test pyramid.
- Support the squad and QA team in understanding test estimates for planning, provide metric analysis and reports on the quality of product being produced.
- Collaboration with stakeholders, developers and Product to ensure transparent communication.
- Delivery of solutions according to business requirements.
- Driving best practices in all aspects of testing and software development, especially within your team.
- Mentoring junior team members.
The ideal candidate must also have the following qualities:
- Strong knowledge of software testing and test methodologies, specifically within the online gaming and casino industry.
- Experience with online games testing on both web and mobile platforms.
- Experience with testing integrations of online games and services.
- Experience testing mobile applications for IOS / Android etc.
- Experience with testing APIs
- Acute attention to detail
- Experience and aptitude in creating test scripts cases
- Able to prioritize according to clients and commercial needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to actively challenge, encourage and champion better quality standards.
- Experience using issue tracking systems (e.g. JIRA / Bugzilla / Mantis)
- Good knowledge of different phases of test life cycle
- Strong logical / analytical skills
- Natural curiosity and willingness to explore beyond the scripts and acceptance criteria
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Positive, can do attitude
GAN is committed building a diverse workforce. As an equal opportunity employer, we believe merit is everything and we consider qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability or long term condition, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
GAN operates in a highly regulated environment, and candidates may be required to obtain a gaming license in one or more U.S. states or jurisdictions where GAN conducts business, which includes (but may not be limited to) an application requesting personal data, a criminal and credit check, and fingerprints. GAN will cover all costs and provide access to an Identity Protection program.