The mobile development team members are located at the London and Sofia offices and covers all mobile app development for GAN.
We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to expand our Android development team.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience and knowledge acquired preferably within the gambling/gaming industry. Being able to provide links to published apps would be a significant advantage.
GAN have a team of graphic designers, therefore advanced design skills are not essential. However, applicants should have an eye for detail and be proficient at handling graphical assets.
The developer will need to be able to operate across a number of different projects / engagements at the same time and thrive in ambiguity - and be adaptable to the needs as they evolve.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, motivated and confident developer who will work directly with key stakeholders and closely with cross functional development teams to deliver world-class apps, meeting the highest standards of technical certification that the industry requires.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Development and delivery of Android mobile apps
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Ensure all apps meet technical standards set by our industry
- Excellent Native Mobile Development in Android (Kotlin)
- Understanding of Android’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience in releasing apps on the Play Store
- Understanding of Hybrid Apps & communication between webpages and native code
- Source Control Management (BitBucket, Git)
- Experience with 3rd Party SDKs integrations and APIs
- Exposure to some commercial aspects e.g. estimations
Preferable (but not essential)
- Previous experience in Gambling or Gaming area a plus
- Previous use of AppsFlyer, Pushwoosh and Firebase
- Have at least one app published and available in the store
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This role may require occasional travel to our offices in the UK.
GAN is committed building a diverse workforce. As an equal opportunity employer, we believe merit is everything and we consider qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability or long term condition, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
GAN operates in a highly regulated environment, and candidates may be required to obtain a gaming license in one or more U.S. states or jurisdictions where GAN conducts business, which includes (but may not be limited to) an application requesting personal data, a criminal and credit check, and fingerprints. GAN will cover all costs and provide access to an Identity Protection program.
- Technology (Development)
- Android Developer
- Sofia, Bulgaria
GAN is a leading business-to-business supplier of internet gaming software-as-a-service solutions predominantly to the U.S. land-based casino industry. Coolbet, a division of GAN, is a market-leading operator of proprietary online sports betting technology with market leadership positions in selected European and Latin American markets. GAN has developed a proprietary internet gaming enterprise software system, GameSTACK™, which it licenses to land-based casino operators as a turnkey technology solution for regulated real money internet gaming, encompassing internet gaming, internet sports gaming, and virtual Simulated Gaming.
To support our company mission, GAN publicly listed its shares on the NASDAQ stock exchange in May 2020 (NASDAQ: GAN), raising over $60M in expansion capital to cement GAN’s market position as a leading player in the fast-growing U.S. Internet gambling market. More recently, GAN acquired Vincent Group p.l.c. (“Coolbet”) a European B2C gambling provider, on January 4, 2021. GAN also brings the Coolbet sports engine technology to the U.S. to complement GAN’s B2B platform suite of services.
Loading application form
Already working at GAN?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.