Customer Support Agent
The primary purpose of the Customer Service team is to provide 24/7 ‘World Class Support’ to GAN’s Partners and Customers. This team is part of the Support Services Department and is based in multiple locations: Las Vegas, Nevada .
The successful candidate will work within the Customer Services Team to provide support, to improve customer experience, document and track user reported issues, and improve general user experience. This will involve working with customer service colleagues, team managers and GAN casino clients to provide the highest level of customer service.
Successful candidates are expected to show initiative, dedication and willingness to take advice and direction. Successful candidates must also be able to maintain excellent communication, both with internal GAN teams and external GAN casino clients/ users. The customer service team works closely with GAN Account Managers to maintain the relationships between GAN casino clients and the company.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service via phone, live chat, and via email.
- Respond to B2B issues and questions relating to the services we offer.
- Monitor fraud across B2C and B2B operations on a daily basis.
- Liaise with technology departments both in house and third party, on technical issues relating to customers and products.
- Monitor website availability and functionality, alerting the necessary parties when performance or accessibility is affected in any way.
- Assist in processing deposits and withdrawals for our customers.
- Participate in the testing of new products and services.
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate strong understanding and experience in MS Office and Jira (preferred)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- This position is an hourly position shift-based. It may require a day, evening and weekend, (early mornings, and/or late evenings, etc)
- Friendly and patient manner for handling awkward customers
- The candidate must be detail oriented, as this role requires managing many simultaneous tasks in a day
- Online troubleshooting technical issues relating to customers and products
- Self-motivated, with ability to motivate others and operate in a team environment
- Ability to think on your feet, multitask and use your own initiative.
- Strong emotional IQ (EQ) and demonstrated ability to create relationships with new people quickly and easily and manage those relationships effectively over time
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Demonstrates ability to adapt to various Client corporate cultures
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
- Previous experience in online gaming/gambling/sports betting (Preferred)
- Previous experience in dealing with customer fraud (Preferred)
GAN is committed building a diverse workforce. As an equal opportunity employer, we believe merit is everything and we consider qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability or long term condition, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
GAN operates in a highly regulated environment, and candidates may be required to obtain a gaming license in one or more U.S. states or jurisdictions where GAN conducts business, which includes (but may not be limited to) an application requesting personal data, a criminal and credit check, and fingerprints. GAN will cover all costs and provide access to an Identity Protection program.
- Customer Service
- Las Vegas, NV, US
GAN is a leading business-to-business supplier of internet gaming software-as-a-service solutions predominantly to the U.S. land-based casino industry. Coolbet, a division of GAN, is a market-leading operator of proprietary online sports betting technology with market leadership positions in selected European and Latin American markets. GAN has developed a proprietary internet gaming enterprise software system, GameSTACK™, which it licenses to land-based casino operators as a turnkey technology solution for regulated real money internet gaming, encompassing internet gaming, internet sports gaming, and virtual Simulated Gaming.
To support our company mission, GAN publicly listed its shares on the NASDAQ stock exchange in May 2020 (NASDAQ: GAN), raising over $60M in expansion capital to cement GAN’s market position as a leading player in the fast-growing U.S. Internet gambling market. More recently, GAN acquired Vincent Group p.l.c. (“Coolbet”) a European B2C gambling provider, on January 4, 2021. GAN also brings the Coolbet sports engine technology to the U.S. to complement GAN’s B2B platform suite of services.
Customer Support Agent
Loading application form
Already working at GAN?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.